Oh. So. True.
1. Books > people is your general outlook on life. People are cool but reading is your preferred social activity.
2. You know what a book hangover is and you have them frequently.
3. You plan whole afternoons around browsing bookstores.
4. If you go too long without buying or reading a book you feel a huge sense of withdrawal and are thinking of the next time you can get away to a bookstore or library.
5. You have trouble functioning at work or school sometimes because you stayed up late reading.
6. You’re constantly sharing your favorite book quotes on social media and have either a Pinterest board or Tumblr dedicated to these quotes.
7. You’re always looking forward to the weekend but mostly because you can’t wait to get 2 whole days for unadulterated alone time with a new book.
8. You carry a book…
View original post 932 more words